
My foot has almost
fully recovered from the nail incident (it still hurts when I walk, but
its not a hindrance). We also finished sawing up the rest of the old
wooden planks for fire wood. It was quite the task. I spent at least
four hours by myself sawing it up/ stacking it and enlisted Emily's aid
for an additional hour or so. I must admit, I stacked that wood with the skill of a Tetris pro. I hope it was all worth it!!!
We decided to go to all of this trouble so that we would have some fuel
for our wood burning stove this winter. Hopefully, we will save
ourselves some money on winter utilities. The pile of wood we have
should last us at least for a couple of months (I hope). If not, I'm
sure we can find some random wood scraps somewhere to use.
 |
| Us just being silly |
We have some random wood scraps if it comes down to it.
ReplyDelete